REVITALDERM DIGITAL MICRONEEDLING COURSE
Intensive course dedicated to the innovative skin rejuvenation practice, that allows the treatment of scars, alopecia, wrinkles, skin relaxation, stretch marks, skin marks, photoaging, cellulities, hyperpigmentation and more.
The student will be allowed to learn in an intensive and extensive way and will be able to operate correctly right at the end of the training, by practicing the new international Microneedling Revitalderm techniques to perform high quality skin rejuvenation treatments.
The REVITALDERM DIGITAL MICRONEEDLING COURSE kit includes:
- – Slides on pendrive
- – 1 professional kit (7 products)
- – 1 maintenance kit (4 products)
- – 1 certificate of attendance
- – Join the Whatsapp group with Master Anna Beskorovainiy
- You can buy the REVITALDER DIGITAL MICRONEEDLING COURSE by clicking HERE
✓ Who it is for
The Course is aimed at beauticians and dermopigmentists who are looking to include an innovative and lucrative service, highly professional and with high level results, in their beauty centers.
✓ Course duration
The Microneedling Course consists of a single day joining theory and live demo by the teacher on a model, along with the student’s practical exercise on a model.
In the first half of the day, the student will be able to learn everything about Revitalderm Microneedling (products, precautions, warnings, side effects) and practice over synthetic skin.
In the second half of the day the student will attend a live demonstration by the Teacher and will later on perform a treatment over their model.
The day’s hours are from 10:00 to 18:30.
✓ What I will learn with the Microneedling Course
During the course’s day, the student will learn the theory and practice behind microneedling along with efficient post-treatment care and maintenance practices, using the products included in the course’s cost:
✓ 1 REVITALDERM PROFESSIONAL KIT (7 products for the exclusive use of the operator, for applying the skin cellular rejuvenation treatment).
✓ 3 REVITALDERM MAINTENANCE KITS (4 products for the client’s personal care).
It is possible to perform the Microneedling treatment with Dermatek’s Lisa One dermographs, which already provide electronic parts and needles suitable for needling.
In case you don’t own one of our machines, we invite you to bring your own equipment and needles (if suitable for Microneedling treatments).
In case you don’t own any Microneedling specific machine, Dermatek offers an important promotion for those who are willing to buy COURSE + DERMOGRAPH together, as reported in the “PRICES” section of this informative.
For the course, it is fundamental that the students provide themselves one or more models to perform the treatment on.
(PLEASE NOTE: should one or more models be missing from the course, the student will lose the chance to perform treatments, but will still be allowed to assist her class mates, WITHOUT A CHANCE TO PERFORM THE TREATMENT AGAIN AT A LATER DATE). It is also to be remembered that:
IT IS FORBIDDEN TO PERFORM THE TREATMENT ON:
- ✓ Allegedly or certainly pregnant women.
- ✓ Women in the breastfeeding phase (it’s recommended to wait at least a week after the end of the breastfeeding phase).
- ✓ People with diabetes.
- ✓ People who use vasodilator medicines (i.e. heart medicine, aspirine, etc).
- ✓ People with scar or keloid formations issues.
- ✓ People with SERIOUS heavy metal allergies.
- ✓ People with allergies to latex or similar.
- ✓ People with Herpes simplex or zoster;
- ✓ People with dermatitis, psoriasis, acne or rashes.
- ✓ People currently undergoing chemo or radiotherapy.
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO TATTOO:
- ✓ People suffering from H.I.V. or B/C Hepatitis;
- ✓ People currently going through a menstrual cycle (it is not recommended because the increased blood loss leads to a minor chance that the color will last in the skin, but it is not strictly forbidden).
The cost of the course, including all educational materials and equipment for practice, is 1.200,00 € + VAT taxes, for a discounted amount of 1.000,00 € + taxes which include:
- ✓ € 600,00 + taxes (course price)
- ✓ € 300,00 + taxes (price of 1 Revitalderm Professional Kit)
- ✓ € 300,00 + taxes (price of 3 Revitalderm Maintenance kits).
1.200,00€ + taxes discounted 1.000,00 € + taxes
✓ Course + dermograph promotion
For those purchasing the course + equipment (dermograph) together, two promotions are available:
COURSE + DERMOGRAPH (KIT LISA ONE) PROMO:
3260,00 € + taxes, including:
- ✓ € 1.000,00 + taxes (course price)
- ✓ € 2.260,00 + taxes (“Lisa One” Dermograph Kit cost)
amounting to a total of
3.260€ +taxes which, discounted of 860,00 €, become 2.400,00 € + taxes.
COURSE + DERMOGRAPH (KIT LISA ONE BASIC) PROMO:
2690,00 € + taxes, including:
- ✓ € 1.000,00 + taxes (course price)
- ✓ € 1.690,00 + taxes (“Lisa One Basic” Dermograph Kit cost)
amounting to a total of
2.690€ +taxes which, discounted of 590,00 €, become 2.100,00 € + taxes.
Payments can be made in installments.
✓ Pre- and Post-Course Assistance
You will receive personal assistance in order to help you choose the path best suited for you, thorough support throughout the course and a constant presence of the teacher, even after the training process, when you will first be facing your own treatments. We’ll stand by you with our experience.
✓ Our Teachers
Our Microneedling Revitalderm course is held by highly qualified teachers certified by Dermatek.
✓ Signing Up
In order to sign up for the course it is required to carefully fill out and sign the application form, after carefully reading the rules. Subsequently the payment of the deposit is required, and that is 305,00 € (250,00 + taxes), which is non-refundable. Finally all that is required is to send a copy of the application form and an invoice of the successful payment to the email address email@example.com or via WhatsApp to the number +393355395627.
✓ Contact Us
Dermatek Academy is open from Monday to Friday from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM and is located in via Po 113, San Giovanni Teatino (CH).
For information and clarifications please refer to the following contacts: