This Application gathers some Personal Data of its Users.
Owner of the Data Treatment
ANNA TARABORRELLI srls
Registered Office: Via Del Campo Sportivo, 3 – 66043 CASOLI (CH)
Head Office: Via Po, 113 – 66020 SAN GIOVANNI TEATINO (CH).
Phone: 085 4213674 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner email address: email@example.com
Types of gathered Data
Among the Personal Data gathered by this Application, either autonomously or through third parties, are: Cookies, Usage Data, Name, Last Name, email address and Various kinds of Data.
Personal Data can be freely provided by the User or, when in Use, automatically gathered during the Use of this Application. Unless otherwise specified, each Data requested by this Application is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate it, it might be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In case the Application should identify some Data as optional, the User is free to abstain from communicating said Data, without this having any consequence on the availability or functionality of the Service.
The User takes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties that were obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees their right to communicate or share them, freeing the Owner of any responsibilities towards third parties.
Method and place of the treatment of gathered Data
The Owner employs the appropriate safety measures aimed at preventing the unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is performed using informational and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logistics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
Along with the Owner, in some cases, access to the Data could be available to other subjects involved in the management of this Application (administrative personnel, commercial personnel, marketing personnel, legal personnel, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical services providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, ICT companies, communication agencies) also named, when necessary, Responsible Persons for the Treatment by the Owner. The updated list of the Responsible Persons can always be requested to the Owner of the Treatment.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Owner handles Personal Data regarding the User in case any of the following conditions are presented:
- The User expressed consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some systems the Owner can be authorized to use Personal Data without the need for the User’s consent or any other legal basis specified below, as long as the User does not oppose (opt-out) to said treatment. This however is not applicable when Personal Data treatment is being regulated by European legislation in matters of Personal Data protection;
- The treatment is required for the execution of a contract with the user and/or to execute precontractual measures;
- The treatment is required to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subjected;
- The treatment is required to execute a public interest commitment or to execute public powers bestowed upon the Owner;
- The treatment is required towards the pursuit of the Owner’s or third parties’ legitimate interest.
It is, however, always possible to request the actual legal basis of each treatment from the Owner, and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, expected from a contract or required in order to conclude a contract.
Data is treated in the Owner’s headquarters and in any other location in which the parties involved in the Treatment are located. For further information, please reach out to the Owner.
User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a different country than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information regarding the location of the treatment the User can refer to the section relating to the details in the treatment of Personal Data.
The User has a right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside of the European union or towards an international organization of public international law or composed of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the safety measures the Owner has adopted in order to protect the Data.
In case one of the treatments described takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or ask for information to the Owner by contacting them through the addresses as written at the beginning.
Data is treated and stored for however long as required for the purposes for which it was gathered. Because of this:
- Personal Data gathered for purposes linked to executing a contract between the Owner and the User will be held on to until the contract has been completely executed.
- Personal Data gathered for purposes linked to the Owner’s legitimate interest will be held on to until the satisfaction of said interest. Said User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest sought by the Owner in the respective sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the treatment is based on the User’s agreement, the owner can store Personal Data as long as consent is not revoked. Furthermore the Owner might be obligated to store Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or following authority’s orders. At the end of the storage period the Personal Data will be deleted. Because of this, at the expiration of said period the right to access, delete, rectify and the right to the Data’s portability will not be exercised anymore.
Purpose of the Treatment of gathered Data
The User’s Data is gathered to allow the Owner to provide their Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Content commentary, Payment management, SPAM protection and Viewing content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information regarding the treatment’s purposes and the Personal Data that are actually relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document.
Details over the treatment of Personal Data
Personal Data is gathered for the following purposes and through the following services:
Contacting the User
Mailing list or newsletter (This Application)
By registering to the mailing list or newsletter, the email address of the User is automatically entered into a list of contacts to whom email messages can be delivered containing information, even of a commercial and promotional nature, relating to this Application.
Gathered Personal Data: email and name.
The services contained in this section allow the Owner of the Treatment to track and analyze traffic data, and are useful in tracking the User’s behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google inc. (“Google”). Google uses the gathered Personal Data with the goal of tracking and examining the use of this Application, fill out reports and share them with other services developed by Google. Google may also use Personal Data to contextualize and customize ads in its own advertising network.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous. The anonymization works shortening the Users’ IP address within the confines of the European Union member states or in other Countries adhering to the agreement over the European Economic Space. Only in exceptional cases, the IP Address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States.
The Users can exert certain rights in reference to the Data treated by the Owner.
Specifically, the User has the right to:
- Revoke consent at any given moment. The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the treatment of their own Personal Data.
- Oppose the treatment of their own Data. The user can oppose the treatment of their own Data when the treatment happens on a legal basis that is different from consent. Further details regarding the right to opposition are described in the section below.
- Access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the Data treated by the Owner, regarding certain aspects of the treatment and to obtain a copy of the treated Data.
- Verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify whether their Data are correct and can ask for them to be updated or corrected.
- Obtain a limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions arise, the User can ask for a limitation of the treatment of their Data. In this case the Owner will not treat the Data for any purpose other than storage.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their own Personal Data. When certain conditions arise, the user can request the removal of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive their Data or have them transferred to another Owner. The User has a right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable from automatic devices, and, where technically possible, obtain their unobstructed transfer to another Owner. This arrangement is applicable when Data are treated with automatic tools and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a part or on contractual measures linked to it.
- File a claim. The User can file a claim to the relevant Data Protection control authority or act through court proceedings.
Details regarding the right to opposition
When Personal Data are used for public interest, for the exercise of public powers bestowed upon the Owner or to pursue the Owner’s legitimate interest, the users have a right to oppose their treatment for reasons linked to their particular situation.
It should be noted by the Users that, should their Data be used with direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the treatment without providing any motivation. To find out whether the Owner treats Data with direct marketing purposes, the Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exert one’s rights
In order to exercise the User’s rights, Users can forward a request addressed to the Owner’s contacts as listed in this document. Requests are freely deposited and dispatched by the Owner in the shortest amount of time possible, and any way within a month.
Further information regarding the treatment
Defense In Court
The User’s Personal Data can be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment in the defense from abuses in the use of this Application or linked Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner might be obligated to reveal Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and Maintenance
Because of necessities relating to functioning and maintenance, this Application and possible third party services it utilizes may collect system Logs, that is files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this Policy
Further information relating to the treatment of Personal Data may be requested at any moment to the Owner of the Treatment by using the contact information provided.
Answer to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if potential third party services used
When the modifications should regard treatments with a legal basis of consent, the Owner will proceed to collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal Data consists of any information that, directly or indirectly, even in relation to any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
Information automatically gathered through this Application (as well as third party applications integrated within this Application), among which are: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting to this Application, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses, the hour of the request, the method utilized to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code signaling the state of the server’s response (succeeded, error, etc), the country of origin, the browser’s characteristics and the Operative System used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (for example the permanence on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular regard to the sequence of browsed pages, and parameters relating to the OS and the User’s computer environment.
The individual using this Application and, unless otherwise specified, is the same as the Person Concerned.
The physical person to which Personal Data are referred.
Controller of the Treatment (or Controller)
Owner of the Treatment (or Owner)
The physical or legal person, the public authority, the service or other entity that, individually or together with others, sets the finalities and means of the personal data treatment and other tools engaged, including the safety measures regarding the functioning and fruition of this Application. The Owner of the Treatment, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Users’ Personal Data are gathered and treated.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relative terms (where present) on this website / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, every reference to the European Union in this document is meant to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and European Economic Space.
Small portion of data that is stored within the User’s device.
This Privacy informative is exclusively related to dermatek.it.